- Access Gate
- Clubhouse Wi-Fi Cafe
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Courtyard Sitting Area with Grill
- Volleyball Court
- Bike Racks
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Vaulted Ceilings in Select Units
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required
- Enjoy Shopping, Casual Dining and Cinema Entertainment at MALL AT UNIVERSITY TOWN CENTER, a shopping mall located in Sarasota County, Florida just south of the Manatee County line near the community of Lakewood Ranch. Anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, and Dillard's, with several large-scale retailers such as Crate & Barrel, H&M, The Cheesecake Factory, Seasons 52, and The Capital Grille.
- SARASOTA JUNGLE GARDENS is home to more than 200 native and exotic animals including birds of prey, many different species of parrots and macaws, primates, small mammals, dozens of snakes, lizards, iguanas, alligators, crocodiles and other reptiles - many of them rescued or donated - including Florida's noted pink flamingos. All nestled within 10 acres of lush tropical landscaping connected by winding jungle trails.
- Near the Sarasota bayfront, FLORIDA STUDIO THEATRE brings an energy and vitality to the downtown area. Each theatre is small in size and large in impact – providing an intimate and engaging setting for high-quality, professional performances. Hip and historical, entertaining and challenging, we are the theatre where the street meets the elite, where everyone is welcome to come and engage in the art of theatre.
- DOWNTOWN SARASOTA is known as Florida's Cultural Coast and is home to a professional symphony, ballet and opera. In addition, more than 10 theaters and 30 art galleries are located in Sarasota. Main Street in downtown Sarasota boasts dozens of shops, restaurants and nightclubs. There are many special events throughout the year in Downtown Sarasota including live music, art festivals, motorcycle shows and parades.